About This Website
Content Posted on This Website
- This website is the official website of the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University.
- This website is administered and operated by the Public Relations Committee of the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University.
- We welcome your feedback and comments on this website to the Public Relations Committee of the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University. You will find a “Contact us” button at the bottom of this page that links to a contact form.
- Some of the links posted on this website link to sites outside the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University. The Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content of such external sites.
A “cookie” is a piece of software stored as a file on the user’s computer. It may contain browsing history and input information sent and received between the browser and the Web server.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to gauge the status of use of the site and as a reference for improving its content. The administrators use Google Analytics to gather anonymous traffic data on everyone who uses the site. The information so gathered is used for the purpose of improving the website and for no other purpose.
- Copyrights to this website are the property of the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act of Japan, any reproduction or duplication of the content of this website without the permission of the owners constitutes a violation of copyright.
Handling of Personal Information
To fulfill its social and public mission and responsibilities as an educational and research institution, the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University conducts a wide range of educational and research activities. Personal information is the foundation of those educational and research activities, and the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University handles said personal information with profound recognition of its importance. All the members of the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University work together to ensure that personal information is appropriately and rigorously protected.
Appropriate Gathering of Personal Information
The Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University gathers personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of its operating objectives by fair and lawful means, taking sufficient safety management measures.
Management of Personal Information
The Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University manages personal information appropriately, taking due measures to prevent unlawful access to personal information as well as its loss, damage, tampering and unauthorized disclosure. In the event that a problem does occur, the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University responds promptly to take appropriate corrective measures.
Use and Provision of Personal Information
The Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University does not use personal information beyond the scope indicated in advance. The Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University never provides personal information to third parties, except when:
- The individual has agreed to such provision.
- The individual is notified of the intention to provide personal information to a third party in advance.
- The provision of personal information is judged to be necessary in accordance with laws and regulations.
- The personal information is disclosed to the other party only to the degree necessary to fulfill an outsourcing agreement, etc., based on a contract that clearly stipulates a duty of confidentiality.
Disclosure, Correction, etc. of Personal Information
When it receives a request from a user to disclose the personal information it holds on said user, the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University confirms the identity of the user with the department or section that holds the personal information and receives the request for disclosure of the personal information in writing.
The Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University complies with the request for disclosure of the personal information if it judges that the reason for said request is appropriate. If, as a result of the disclosure of the personal information, it finds that the content is incorrect or erroneous, the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University promptly corrects the personal information.
The Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University complies with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, giving full and due consideration to the protection of users’ privacy.
The Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University resolutely confronts any and all violations of the confidentiality of personal information.
To ensure the appropriate handling of personal information, the Faculty of Science, Kanagawa University continuously reviews and works to improve it by establishing rules for the handling of personal information and regularly auditing the status of said handling.