kameindex is a Unicode-capable index generation program for LaTeX that is compatible with makeindex.
kameindex indexfile.idx [stylefile.ist]
More information can be found in the introductory paper:
Addendum: kameindex can be used with imakeidx: it suffices to pass the option
noautomatic to the
kameindex is distributed under the terms of the MIT licence.
By downloading this software, you agree to the terms of this licence.
Both the source and binary versions are available for download below.
- Windows binary (v1.1, 64-bit): ZIP file (4.6MB; 516 downloads (cumulated); md5: 2DC74ED0FB8AD2DCDA227B5583D1BE7E)
- MacOS binary (v1.1, 64-bit): DMG file (4.1MB; 429 downloads (cumulated); md5: 254B403C0AE5DA7A786E1954A0864436)
- Source (v1.1, Racket language): RKT file (20KB; 702 downloads (cumulated); md5: D928A002011CE345CD366AD53962CAC8)
The release history of kameindex is listed below.
- v1.0 - October 2018 - initial release
- v1.1 - May 2019 - bug fix: duplicate index entries